Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas

I just love Christmas. It's my favorite time of year. I love seeing the houses decorated, the hussle and bussle of shoppers going out, the Santas. I just love it all. So, why does it seem that I can't get anything done! Why is it that hospitals always want to open new wings during the holidays? We have so much to get done and not a lot of time to do it.

Oh well, my house is not decorated much. I'm not putting up a tree this year, and the only decorations are the stocking and one Santa for the kids to play with. He reads stories and they just love listening to him. I do have most of my gift bought, they are sitting on the love seat down stairs. It's full. I just need to wrap them.

Xandra just loves the stockings. She comes in the house and gets so excited looking and pointing at the stockings. She wants to get her hands on them so badly. I still haven't gotten hers made yet. I need to work on that too.

We are going to my parent's for Christmas which allows me to have my house like it is. I'm looking forward to it. Becky and Lin and the girls, along with Kelly and Will and their boys will all be there. So we will have 5 kids for Christmas morning. I love spending Christmas with the kids. I love seeing their faces, and their excitement. Since I'm a kid when it comes to Christmas, it's just easier when there are other kids around!

1 comment:

Jayne said...

So glad you enjoyed your Christmas! Here is to a wonderful new year as well!