Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Layouts, Layouts and more Layouts!

I am so glad I signed up for this class. I've been able to get so much done. Today is a free day, no new sketch and I'm all caught up. I'm going to work on another layout using one of the sketches I've already done!

Here are some of my layouts:

These are from a photo shoot with Lovelace Photography. She does beautiful work! The sketches are from the Sketchapalooza class I'm taking on Feeling Scrappy.


Kit by Flower Scraps called Surf City. Photo's by Lovelace Photography. Sketch by Stacey Lokovic and Stacey Curry.

Here is another one I did. My sister and I took the kids to McDonald's and I took my camera along. Her middle one Brodie loved it, but he didn't want to go through the tubes. After about an hour, we were cleaning up and we hear him start fussing. We looked around and he was gone! Lost in the tubes! Jesse and Joey found him and led him out. As soon as he was out, back in he went. Now he loves it!
Sketch by Tracy Kosofsky


Here is one of my favorites. This is Xandra wearing the dog's reindeer antlers. She looked so cute. I thought the pictures were taken in December, I laughed out loud when I saw they were actually taken in February!

Kit by Andrea called You Better Not Pout. Sketch by Stacey Lokovic.

1 comment:

Jayne said...

SO glad you are enjoying the class! Your layouts look great!!