Friday, March 5, 2010

Hurry Up Spring

I want you to know that I love the cold weather, and if we have snow with the cold weather, than I'm on top of the world. Well, this year it has been extremely cold and we've had more snow this winter than we have had in a few years. Well, I am looking forward to Spring. Yep, that's right. Me! Oh well, I guess you can get too much of a good thing!

Tracy at Growing Pains Scrapped must be feeling the same way since she is introducing her newest kit called Hurry Up Spring. It's a cute kit with spring colors and some great elements. I love the different butterflies and mushrooms. You have got to check it out. She has it on her blog this week only for free. So click on the image to go to her blog and snatch it now.


Here is a layout I did for this kit. I really like the way it turned out. I did for a scraplift challenge on Stuff to Scrap. I hope you like it and if you do, come back on Monday and I will have a quickpage freebie for you.

No comments: