Monday, September 27, 2010

Please Vote for Me!

Ok everyone, it's that time of the week again to place your votes. I'm in two different competitions, this is the last week for Brownie Scraps, and you have until midnight tonight to vote (although they haven't gotten the pole up as of yet). You can find the voting link here. You are looking for Week 4 Voting or Final Week Voting. Here is the layout I did for this challenge. I used the designer collaboration for September called Birthday Bash.


The site is theStudio. This is the last week for everyone to vote. There is a final challenge for the 15 that make it through, but only their staff will vote. You can vote for me here. And here is the layout I did for theStudio. I used Tears on my Pillow by Julie C Designs.


Thanks for you votes everyone. I really appreciate it!

No comments: