Thursday, December 30, 2010

I am Robot

Manda's Scrappin' Creations has a great kit out called I am Robot. It is so cute. I love all the robots and the paper on this. I thought it would be cute to use for pictures of my nephew with his transformers. Here is a preview of the kit. If you click on it, it will take you to her store.


Here are a couple of layouts I did using this kit. The first one also using a template by Manda. I love her templates, and it makes getting your pages done so quick and easy. Check out all her templates by clicking on the preview.


Jesse brought home a ring-pop, and as you can see she really enjoyed it. With a green tongue, she can't be human, so she must be a robot!


Here is my other layout, it's of the girls in a tree. I love this picture of them and the way this turned out. It is from the Scraplift challenge at Stuff to Scrap.

No comments: