Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sizzling Hot

Adriana's Cafe and AmyDane Designs got together for a great collaboration for a Valentines kit. It's called Sizzling Hot and they went with different colors than the normal red and white. I love the results they got. The colors are so rich! I love everything about both kits. Check out the previews, they are linked to the store.


Have you ever created a layout with a picture in mind, and then couldn't find the picture you wanted? Well that is what happened with this layout. I had a picture in mind that I was going to use on this layout when I created it. It was of my husband and I dancing at our wedding. It was a shot taken at our reception by my new brother-in-law of a close up shot. He said it would be the only close up and we would be glad to have it. He was so right! But, when I looked for the CD with the picture on it, I couldn't find it. We have been packing and storing stuff that I couldn't find it any where! So I came across another wedding picture of my nephew and his wife and thought it would work just as well. So here is the layout I did using this kit.

No comments: