Sunday, March 13, 2011

Just Dance

Designing Diva's have a new kit out called Just Dance. I love this kit. I have so many dance pictures and it's just perfect for those pictures. I also love the colors in this kit, not the typical colors that I see for dance pictures. Here is a preview, it's link to the store. Also if you buy the kit, the add-on if yours free by using code: DD_JDAOfree.

Here is the add on:


And here is the layout I did using this kit.


Oh and I have a freebie for you. It's a frame cluster. Click on the image to download. And check out SAHM Scrappers blog for links to more freebies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [15 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

DesignByNettis said...

BEAUTIFUL freebie.... THANX!
HUGGGGS
NETTIS