Sunday, May 27, 2012

Kid's Album

My sister and her family are going to move to Kansas!  We all live in North Carolina, and Kansas is soooooo far away.  But you go where God wants you to.  I can't say that I'm excited, and I am a little sad.  Kelly and I do so much together and I see her all the time.  In fact her middle child and my youngest grand child were going to be in the same Kindergarten class next year!  Well the teachers are breathing a sigh of relief, but I'm not so happy.

Anyway, with them leaving, I'm doing an album (I may have a hard bound book made instead) for the kids.  This summer they will playing together almost every day, so I should have lots of pictures.  I have 4 pages done so far.  (Two were done earlier, in the previous two post.)  Here are the other two I have done.  I have until July to get everything done, so wish me luck!

I used Family Fun Night by SAHM Scrapper.  

This one uses All Stars by Growing Pains Scrapped.  The font is Boring Showers and I used a sketch by CM for inspiration.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: