Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I Make Dirt by Leaving a Legacy Designs

My kids love playing in the dirt.  It can be any kind of dirt, they just love to get dirty.  Well Leaving a Legacy Designs has a wonderful kit called I Make Dirt that is perfect for these pictures.  And it's on sale Tuesday for $2.00!  Yes, you heard me right.  Take a look at the kit, you can grab it here or by clicking on the preview.

I just grabbed this kit and loved it.  Look at the layouts I did using this kit.  Since my sister and her family moved to Kansas, we spend time on Skype.  I love that we can do that.  I just wish my pictures had turned out better. 
I even have a freebie for you.  You can download it by clicking here or on the preview. 


1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 02, 2012. Thanks again.