Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday's Feast

I saw this on a friend's blog (thanks Tracy!) and checked the site out. It give you a menu that ask questions for each course, and you just add the answers. Here is the one I choose:

Appetizer
What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child?
I loved Donald Duck

Soup
Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?

I don't want a pet, does that make me a bad person?

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion?
About a 3, I love the way being dressed up makes me feel, but I hate the process and the panty hose. To much fuss and not worth it to me.

Main Course
What kind of music do you listen to while you drive?
I listen to all kinds, from country to soft rock, whatever I can find on the radio. Although at times, the radio may be off all day and I spend the time thinking.

Dessert
When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it?

The last clock I bought was about 8 - 10 years ago. It was the alarm clock for my bedroom.

No comments: