Friday, November 28, 2008

Challenges

I love doing challenges for scrapbooking. Unfortuately I haven't had a lot to time lately to do any. But I saw some on Sisterhood of Scrap, and decided it was time to pick it back up. They have a November Online Crop going on and there were quite a few challenges. I was able to get 5 of them done. Hope you enjoy them.

Here is Challenge 1. The challenge was a sketch designed by Sarah Slade. I used a digital kit by Raspberry Road Design called Big Boy. This is my granddaughter riding on a car.


This is Challenge 2. Use the word believe in the title. I used a sketch by Jayne Jones from the Sketchapalooza 2 class from Feeling Scrappy (they have Sketchapalooza Class 3 schedule, so check it out.) The digital kit is from Kim's Scrappin' called Christmas Morning. These are my sister three boys with Santa (my dad) on Thanksgiving. He made a special appearance that day for the kids.

The next challenge I did was challenge 6. The challenge was to use an embellishment as a letter. I haven't done this before, but liked the way it turned out. I used another sketch from the Sketchapalooza Class by Amy Bell. The digital kit is by Kim's Scrappin' Fall Splendor.


The last challenge was Challenge 9. I had to use the word "fun" in the title. My first thoughts were of the pictures here. I used a sketch by Jayne Jones for the Sketchapalooza Class. The digital kit is by Tracy's Design called Big Bounce Fun Zone.


5 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

Awesome creations!!! Thanks for participating in our crop!!!

Unknown said...

WOW!! Tricia these layouts are gorgeous!! Thank you for sharing these :) I love how you used the scarecrow as a letter in the Fall LO. And all the layers on the Believe LO are great. I too enjoy doing challenges, it sometimes helps me get some great layouts that I might not otherwise have gotten.

Jean Marie said...

Great,job on the challenges!!
TFS !!

Unknown said...

You've been busy! Love your layouts :-)

Jayne said...

You are on such a scrappy roll! Your layouts look great!! Makes me want to try my hand a digital :)