Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Digital Layouts

I've been taking a class on Feeling Scrappy.com. It is a Sketchapalooza class. I didn't get to particiapate as much as I normally do for these classes, but I enjoyed doing the ones I was able to get too. It's a shame when work and life get in the way of scrapbooking!

Here are a few of the layouts I did for the class:
This is Jesse at Mom & Dad's house. She got Pop's hat and acted like she was going to a barn dance. She kept asking Pop to go with her, and saying Howdy Partner! She would grab the hat and yell, Ye - Haw!

Credits: Shabby Princess Kit - Grungy Grub and Pearl Flower Brads.



This is one of Jesse's school pictures. They take pictures in the fall and in the spring every year.



Credits: Shabby Princess - Turkey Trot Kit


This layout is of Isaiah my nephew's oldest son playing basketball at their school's fall festival. He loves all kinds of sports!





Credits: Shabby Princess Big Boy Paper and Elements.

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Great pages all but the top is my favorite! :)