Monday, September 21, 2009

Eternal

Tracy from Growing Pains Scrapped has just released a new kit. It is beautiful. It's called Eternal, and I love it. I've already done two layouts using it, and I'm working on another one now. I love the colors and it's so versatile. I'm planning on using it for some pages of my parent's 50th wedding anniversary and also for my faithbooking. In fact, one of the layouts I did so far is for my faithbook. Here is the preview of the kit and the paper:



Click on the full preview to be taken to the store.

Here are my layouts. This one is of Jesse and I out playing in the snow. This was her first time really seeing and playing in the snow. We had a ball!


Here is the one I did for my faithbook. I'm going to have it framed for my Parade of Tables at church. I love the colors and the way it turned out.

1 comment:

Kim Rose said...

Great projects! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I have enjoyed visiting new blogs and making new blog buddies! Love your work!