Monday, September 28, 2009

October Road

Tracy at Growing Pains Scrapped has a new kit. It's called October Road, and she did this as a collaboration with two other designers, Flower Scraps and The Scrappy Kat. She has links to both of their kits in her blog. I did quite a few layouts with it, because I just love the kit. The colors are great and it was so easy to find pictures that would go with it. I hope you enjoy it too. Here is the preview of her kit:


Tracy is giving the kit away for free on her blog this week only, click on the preview to head on over that way to get your kit.

Here are some layouts I did with the kit. I also did a few brag book pages (my first ever brag book pages!) Hope you like them.


Any my brag book pages.

Don't forget to stop by Tracy's blog to get your copy. Check by later, I will have some freebies later this week.

No comments: