Monday, October 26, 2009

2 Layouts for tonight

Well, today is the first day of the Sketchapoolza class. They started us off with a great sketch that I couldn't wait to get started on. I'm trying to finish up my parent's 50th wedding anniversary album for a Christmas gift, so I can't post most of these on facebook, so I'm posting them here. They don't realize I have a blog so they won't look, so don't tell them!

This is a layout I did of the kids playing with all the balloon we had decorating the room.


Credits: Sketch and template by Tracy Kosofsky; digital kit - Grow Old With Me by The Latest Scoop Too!

We also had a speed scrap tonight on STS that I almost forgot. But my darling hubby reminded me, he must have seen my listing of when we had them! Anyway, it was different than most and I really liked it. Instead of a layout, we did a card. I did a page that I'm going to put in a brag book for my grandmother. It's of our pumpkin carving party we had on Saturday.

Credits: Digital Kits - Mad Genius Design - Fright Night for Brad, spider, and paper;
Scraps by Andrea - Happy Haunting for spider web, Word Art (Trick or Treat), and pumpkin; and Scraps by Andrea - Spook-tacular - ribbons

No comments: