Friday, October 2, 2009

The Boy Rules

I was chosen to be on the Creative Team (CT) at Stuff to Scrap. I was so surprised and so excited at the same time. I love the kits all the designers create and enjoy using them all the time. So I will be showcasing them on my blog from time to time.

My first designer is Scrapteam2008. Hannah has some wonderful kits out now, so I had a hard time choosing which one to use. I decided on The Boy Rules, and I'm so glad I did. Here is a preview of the kit and if you click on it, it will take you to the store. I love all the little animals in the kit!


And here are the layouts I did using this kit.

These are pictures of my nephew. I love this picture of him and since I had it three ways, I decided to use all three of them.


These are my other two nephews. I was watching them the other day and kept laughing at Logan. The only way he will get into the rocking chair, is over the arm. He was so funny to watch, that I had to get some pictures.


Don't you just love this kit?

No comments: