Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cherry Chocolate

Well, it's the first day of the new year, what better way to celebrate it then with Chocolate? Well, maybe Cherry Chocolate. lol Tracy at Growing Pains Scrapped is releasing her newest kit today on her blog and it's..... You guessed it, Cherry Chocolate. It has lots of reds, pinks, and browns! It would be great for everyday pictures and even some special Valentine's day pictures! Anyway, it's free on her blog for this week. You get a little each day. Click on the preview to go to her blog and start collecting this kit now!


Here is a layout I did using this kit. Of course it is of one of my granddaughters! My husband took this picture one evening while we were driving back from my parents. Not sure why she has a straw in her mouth, but....

I'll be offering this next week as a quickpage, so make sure you check back.

No comments: