Friday, December 4, 2009

A Warm Cup of Cocoa

With winter upon us, a warm cup of cocoa sounds good. Tracy at Growing Pains Scrapped came out with a great kit called A Warm Cup of Cocoa. It's a beautiful kit full of warm chocolate colors! I really like the elements she did for this kit. It can be used for so many things. Here is a preview of the kit and she had it for free on her blog this week only. Click on the preview to go to her blog to pick it up.


Here are a couple of layouts I did for this kit this week. The first one is of the kids drinking hot cocoa. They both love it. I'm also showing off my new dishes! I used a sketch by Stacey Curry for it.


This one is of a cafe we visited while in the mountains. We found it online so we weren't sure what we were getting into, but the food was very good. It was all organic. It was kind of a preppy place, but very nice.


Stop by and pick up this kit, you are going to love it!

No comments: