Friday, February 12, 2010

All My Love

Well Sunday is Valentines Day. I hope you have something special for your sweetheart. I also hope your sweetheart has something special for you! If you are without a sweetheart, think about going to a nursing home or a shut-in at your church and do something special for them. Then you will be their sweetheart for sure!

Well, my Valentine gift for my sweetheart is a layout of him and I. I'm actually going to make it into a magnet for him. I used Tracy's new kit All My Love. Here's a preview that is linked to her store.


This is a cute kit. I love the colors she chose for this kit, browns and pinks. I have always liked those two colors together. There are wired words, cute swirls, what I call a peek-a-boo heart, the heart candy and the kisses! Swing by her store and pick it up, you will be glad you did!

Here is my layout for my husband.

Here is one I did for the speed scrap last night on Stuff to Scrap. I haven't done any journaling yet, but I love the way it turned out.


Oh and guess what, I made a quickpage out of the one with my husband. Click on the preview to download! Hope you enjoy it!

No comments: