Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy

Happy is the name of a new kit by Growing Pains Scrapped and the layouts you make with this kit, will make you happy! I love the colors and the papers on this kit. I know you will love this kit too. I'm a little late getting this out, so make sure you run on over to her blog to pick it up soon. You can click on either the paper or the element preview to go to here blog.




Here is the layout I did with this kit.



And I turned it into a quickpage you can pick up. Click on the preview to go to the link.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Feb. 02, 2010. Thanks again.