Sunday, October 10, 2010

I will lose!

Some of you know that I have been fighting the battle of the budge for most of my life. I have decided this year to get some serious help. I'm planning on having gastric bypass surgery next month. I've been seeing my family doctor for six months and have been dieting trying to get ready for the surgery.

So when Adriana of Adriana's Cafe told us what her new was going to be, I was so excited. Her new kit is "I Will Lose" a weight loss kit. It is perfect for anyone going through this sort of weight loss and lifestyle change and I'm going to use it for my weight loss journal. Here is the preview and it's on sale too! There is also a free add on, some cardstocks, and flairs! And check out her blog, there are lots of freebie available!



The cardstock.


And the flairs.

Here is the title page for my weight loss journal. You will be seeing a lot of this kit as I continue on my journey!

1 comment:

Marta said...

Hey girl! I'm off to buy this kit! I started Weight Watchers a couple of weeks ago. This kit is perfect!