Friday, October 8, 2010

Template 10 Freebie

Well it didn't take long to get the one more follower (actually I got two more!) I usually make my templates from layouts that I've done, but this time I did something different. I was at a crop this past weekend and I started looking through a new Creative Memories catalog. (Have you seen one lately? They have changed quite a bit.) Anyway, I saw this layout that I loved, but didn't have time to srcaplift it. (I know I didn't get any pages done, so I'm not sure why I didn't have time, but....) So I decided to do a template so I could do the layout later and not have to worry about losing the piece of paper I drew it on! This time, not only do I have the psd file, I also added the pngs and a tiff file. I have learned that some applications do not use psd files, but they can use the rest.

Anyway, here is the template, hope you like it! The image is linked to the download. Oh, and what do you think of the colors for this?


1 comment:

Janytime said...

This is wonderful! I love the colors you use; makes yours stand out and easy to find at the freebie site! Thanks for sharing your talents!