Saturday, January 29, 2011

Endless

Well, it's round two of Designing Darlings at Stuff to Scrap. I learned a lot this week, and most of it was what I was doing wrong. Hopefully my designs will only get better. This week, we couldn't use any CU items, unless we made them ourselves. So I had to go outside my comfort zone but I think it turned out pretty good.

Anyway, here is the kit I designed this week. You can pick it up at Stuff to Scrap or here. They will have voting set up sometime on Sunday. You can vote Sunday and Monday. Check it out and go over and vote.

Here is a freebie for you. It's the coordinating alpha that goes with the kit.

2 comments:

KatherineWoodin said...

I always enjoy alpha's to go along with kits. Thank you

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 30, 2011. Thanks again.