Friday, January 21, 2011

Summer Lovin'

Well, I'm in a contest again. Not sure how it will turn out, but I joined for the learning experience. It's not a layout contest this time, I'm learning to design. I've been doing some blog train designs, but really wanted to learn more so I thought I would join in the Designing Darling Contest at Stuff to Scrap.

We were giving a color scheme and we had to come up with a theme. It reminded me of summer colors, but with February just around the corner, I wanted something about love, thus the title, Summer Lovin'.

Here is the preview of the kit I submitted. Click on image to download.

Here is an add-on to go along with it. Image is linked to download.


Hope you like it.

3 comments:

makeyesup said...

Very nice work, good luck in the contest.

MoosieD said...

Thanks so much ... best of luck in the competition.

Sparagus said...

beautiful job!