Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Life's a Beach

Summer is here, so for me that means trips to the beach.  This year we seem to be going to the beach more than the other years.  Kimberly of Leaving a Legacy Design has the great kit out called Life's a Beach.  I love this kit!  The colors, the elements, the papers are perfect for beach pictures, but they also work well for every day pictures.  Take a look at the preview (it's linked to her store.)


Look at the layouts I did with this kit.  I did 2 beach layouts and 1 every day layout.  Which one do you like the best?



And I have a freebie for you.  Hope you like it.  Click on preview to download.



3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Jul. 18, 2012. Thanks again.

Sharon Horswill said...

Thanks for the fab freebie!

grammiedeb said...

Thank you for sharing your talent and your Life's A Beach cluster.