Friday, July 20, 2012

Move it, Move it by True North Scraps

MOVE IT MOVE IT
This super cute kit will bring out your wild side. Inspired by Universal Studio's Madagascar characters, it is suitable for many more layouts. I can see it being perfect to use for a LO about a child's room or nursery, a fun visit to the zoo, or even an African safari if you have been so lucky to experience one!
Included in this kit are 12 gorgeous papers and 34 highly detailed elements.

It's on sale so don't wait to get it! You can find it at both of my stores (MouseScrappers and Scraps N Pieces)

And here is my layout using this kit.  A friend of mine when on a missions trip to Africa, and stopped by Kruger National Park before heading home.  I grabbed these pictures off of facebook until I can get copies from her.

No comments: