Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Life's a Beach

Yes it is Tuesday again, and here is what Leaving a Legacy has on sale today.  Her entire store is on sale for 40% off.  She is doing this in honor of her son's birthday.  So find your favorite kit and grab it while you can, the sale ends September 28th.  My favorite kit is Life’s a Beach.  You can even pick up a set of 10 quickpages to make your layouts quick and easy!!  Life’s a Beach is a versatile kit that is perfect for your beach vacation photos and everyday photos! (Previews are linked to store.)


I even did a new layout using this kit.  I'm taking a Sketchapoolza class at Feeling Scrappy, and when I saw this sketch by Tracy Kosofsky, I knew what pictures I had to use.  When we go to the beach, I take sooooooo many pictures.  I don't usually scrap them all, but with this sketch, I can scrap so many!  Anyway, here is my layout using this kit. 


I will post a freebie for you later tonight.  So be sure to check back!

No comments: