Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Say Cheese by Scrap Happens to Me

I got a new kit from Scrap Happens to Me called Say Cheese!  I love this kit.  The colors she choose are wonderful.  This kit is perfect for your everyday pictures.  If there is a picture you've been wanting to scrap, this is the kit you need.  Here is a preview it's linked to the store (and it's even on sale now, but grab it quick, not sure how long the sale will last!)


Here are a couple of layouts I did using this kit.  I did this one for the Scrap It to Win It challenge at Scraps N Pieces.


And I did this one for the template challenge.  The template was created by Adriana's Cafe.

And I have a freebie for you too.  You can grab it from Scraps N Pieces blog.  Here is a preview, if you click on it, you will go the SNP's blog.



No comments: