Thursday, January 28, 2010

Do you like templates?

SAHM Scrapper has put some new templates in her store. There are four of them and they all call for 1 picture. I don't know about you, but I love using templates. It's almost like a no brainer when it comes to layouts. I don't have to be in a creative mood, just have my kit and my pictures and wallah, instance page! Check these out, I know you will like them. If you click on the preview you can go to her store (it's on sale now for $2.00).


Here is a layout I did using one of the templates. I also used her new kit Choose the Right, so while you are checking out the templates in her store, stop by to pick up this kit also. Isn't he adorable? One of the other kids would get a cookie and would lay it down before they finished it. This little cookie monster would pick it up and begin eating away at it. I think at least two of the kids lost their cookies to him!

No comments: