Friday, April 23, 2010

Go Green

Rainamoon Scraps is another new designer at Stuff to Scrap. In honor of Earth Day she designed a kit called "Go Green." I really like this kit. The colors go so well together and I love the corrugated box alpha. She has ribbon, stitches, buttons, and of course the kids are adorable. Here is a preview, if you click on it you will go to her store where you can pick up your own copy.

Here are a couple of layouts I did with this kit. This one is of my nephew. He was just playing among the bushes by a building, but it looked as if he was interested in bush, so I thought about planting a tree.

This one is of my granddaughter sliding. She wanted to copy her sister and go down on her stomach head first, but chickened out at the last minute. But she was excited to slide anyway.

No comments: