Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Skyline Retreat

I have just returned from a scrapbook retreat in Alabama. I go twice a year and I absolutely love it! We had about 32 ladies there this time and we all had a great time. I did quite a bit while I was there, so you will seeing it in the next few days. But first here are a few layouts I did. I'll post more this week since some will have freebies attached!

Here is one of my parents and one of my sisters and her husband on Easter Sunday.

Credits: Digital Kit - Twitterpatted by Scrappin Serenity
Template CVisions_Bellisperennis (GP)
Font - Angel (Title)


Here is one of Jesse with her Hula-hoop she bought with her the tooth fairy money.


Digital Kit - In the Purple Spotlight by Misty O'Brien
Template - BFFs by Connie Prince
Font: Chickenhawk

No comments: