Monday, April 26, 2010

Halcyon Days

I didn't know this, but Halcyon means peaceful and that is what you think of when you see this new kit by Growing Pains Scrapped called Halcyon Days. I love the colors of greens, blues and browns. The elements are great. She has flowers, ribbons, string, stitching, tags, and a butterfly. Here is a preview of the kit. And guess what, it's free on her blog for one day only. You will need to keep checking her blog this week, since she will have something different available every day this week. If you click on the preview, it will take you to her blog.


Here is a layout I did with this kit. I love all the papers on this kit. This is a pictures that was taken during our daffodil photo shoot with Lovelace Photography. Jesse just looks so peaceful and angelic in this picture. I'm going to have a quickpage of this layout available later this week for you, so check back later this week for it.

No comments: