Saturday, August 7, 2010

Two New Kits

There are lots of new kits coming out today. The first one I want to show you is called Theme Park Adventure and it's by SAHM Scrapper. It has so many bright colors! I love the papers and the flowers. For this week, the kit will be on sale for $2.50. Click the image to go grab it:

There's also a QP pack. If you buy the kit, you can get the QP pack for just $1.50 using code sahm_tpaqp


Here is the layout I did using the kit. Even though I didn't have any Theme Park to scrap, I really like the paper and how this layout turned out.


And I even did a quickpage for you! Click on the image to download.



Here is another new kit by Adriana's Cafe called Suddenly Serene. It's a beautiful kit with blues and golds. I love the alpha and the designs on the papers. Here is a preview, it's linked to her store. In fact she has it on sale for 40% off this week and if you use the code: SS_FREE_CS you will get the cardstock for free. She also has a free add-on. So make sure you pick them all up!


Here is my layout. I love the way it turned out. So pretty to highlight my granddaughters.


And here is your quickpage freebie for this kit.

1 comment:

Shelbi said...

Awesome quickpage. You are making some awesome pages!