Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Template Just for Cyn

I have a template freebie for you today because a good friend of mine ask me for it. So I made this up tonight for her. Hope you enjoy it Cyn. Of course anyone else can grab it too.

First here is the layout I did, it was for one of the lessons at DSDI's Scrapbook School. I used the kit Scrap To School which was a collaboration of the designer at DSDI.

And here is the template. Click on it to download from 4-shared. If you use it, I would love to see your layout.

3 comments:

meg said...

Thank you for this! I really like it - quicky and not as plain as the other templates we see on the web!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Aug. 25, 2010. Thanks again.

Cyn M said...

This is awesome Tricia! You rock! Now, you need to show me how to make templates when we get to Skyline! You will be sitting next to me this trip!!!