Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Eternity by Scrap n' Pieces

I just got a new kit called Eternity by Scrap n' Pieces. It's a great kit and I have loved using it. I'm using it for my parent's anniversary party, but it would be great for wedding, parties, or just about anything. Here is the preview, if you click on it you will go to her store.

Here are the layouts I did. I killed two birds with one stone on both of these layouts. They were both for the Sketchapoolza class from Feeling Scrappy, and the the first one was for one of the daily challenges at Stuff to Scrap, they were asking for lots of white space. I'm don't usually do a lot of white space, but I really like the way this one turned out. The sketch is by Tracy Kosofsky.


This layout was not only for the sketch class, but for a Font challenge on Moo Two Designs. The font was used for the journaling, it's called Boomerang. I really like the way it turned out. The sketch was by Stacey Curry.

No comments: