Monday, November 2, 2009

National Scrapbook Day Celebration

Stuff to Scrap is doing a challenge a day for the month of November. So far, I've been able to get the challenges done. But in doing so, I have fallen behind on my Sketchapoolza class. I think I fell behind more so since I can't find my pictures from my parent's anniversary! How sad is that. Oh well, that is what I'm doing tomorrow night, cleaning my scrapbook room and searching for the disk.

Anyway, here are the two layouts I did the last two day. This one is was for Day Challenge 1 - it was a Mash challenge, we had to choose layouts in the gallery and "mash" them together to come up with a new layout.

Credits: Digital Kit - Dino Star by Scraps by Andrea

For Day Challenge 2 - we had to use 3 different alphas on a page. Here is my layout for that one.

Credits: Digital Kit - Bedtime Stories by Every EverAfter Moment Design; Alpha "Sleeping A" Bedtime Stories by Every EverAfter Moment Design; Alpha "Like" Best Thing by Mad Genius Design; Alpha "Baby" Snuggle by Every EverAfter Moment Design

If you haven't stopped by yet, what are you waiting for? We are having fun and would love for you to join us! Also check out the blog, they have a download a day for a great kit!

No comments: