Saturday, November 7, 2009

Snow Days

Tracy at Growing Pains Scrapped is releasing her newest kit today. It is called Snow Days. I love the colors, the glitter, and the little snowmen. (I have a thing for snowmen!) Here is a preview of her kit. If you click on the preview it will take to you to her blog where you can pick up this kit for free this week only.

I did a couple of layouts with this kit and had so much fun playing with it. Living in eastern North Carolina, we don't get too much snow, but earlier this year, we actually had some. It was Jesse first time going out and playing in the snow. Here are a couple of layouts I did with this kit for our first snow day in about 5 years!Template from Digi-Scrap Drive-in October Challenge

Check back later and I'll have a quick page freebie of this layout for you.

No comments: