Friday, November 20, 2009

Girl Friends by Growing Pains Scrapped

Tracy from Growing Pains Scrapped has a new kit that she is offering on her blog for free this week only. It's a great kit. I love the colors and the elements. It comes with two alpha! Here is the preview, if you click on it you will go to her blog where you can download this great kit!

Here are a couple of layouts I did with this kit. The first one was for an opposites challenge. So I used the difference of North Carolina. We have the beaches and the mountains. I really like the way it turned out. I used a sketch by Jayne Jones.
This one for a scraplift challenge. I love how it turned out. This one will be available later as a quickpage freebie, so keep checking back!


I just finished this one last night for a speed scrap on STS. I might have to make it into a quickpage, but not sure yet. What do you think?

No comments: