Wednesday, August 8, 2012

CT Call

Want to get involved with a designer?  Want to get free products?  Like to show off your layouts?  Well, Leaving a Legacy Designs is having a CT call.  She is great to work with and her team is also a great bunch of ladies.  This was the first team I joined when I started scrapping again.  So check out the flier and give her a shout.  You won't regret it!

In case you can't see it, it says:
Want to join my creative team?
Must create 2 layouts per kit and one quickpage for store. Freebies are optional but encouraged
Must post layouts to blog and 3 galleries including the STS gallery.
Interested?
E-mail me at digiscrapping27@gmail.com
with this information:
Name
Short Bio
Link to best gallery
Other CT you are on
Blog/Facebook Address
Why you want to be on my team
All applications will be contacted.

No comments: