Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Skating in Circles

A Fish Design is a new designer at Scraps N Pieces.  She has some really cute kits and one of my favorites is Skating in Circles.  It's all about skating.  Whether it's roller skating, ice skating, even a birthday party at a skating rink.  Well, we went roller skating every Friday night when I was a teen.  I loved it.  But I don't have any pictures of us skating!  But the colors in this kit are perfect for everyday pictures too.  Here is a preview of her kit, it linked to her store and it's even on sale for a few more days.  So make sure you grab it today!


Here are my layouts using this kit!  I really like the way they turned out.

This one I also used a template by Scrap Happens to Me.
And stop by Scraps N' Pieces blog to pick up a freebie I made.  Here is a preview of it.


No comments: