Thursday, August 23, 2012

Summertime by Fit 2 Be Scrapped

Summertime may almost be over, but now is the perfect time to scrap all those pictures you took this summer!  Well Fit 2 Be Scrapped has the perfect kit for you, Summertime.  So if you love the days of Summer, warm weather and lots of sun, then that means plenty of time spent outdoors and lots of photo opportunities! Then this is the kit you need!  Check out the preview, it's linked to the store.


Check out these layout that I did using this kit.  I really love the way they turned out.  I used one of the templates from the Dear Friend Template Pack at Scraps N Pieces.

 I even made a freebie for you.  In fact, I got so carried away playing with this kit, that I made two frame clusters for you.  Check out the preview.  If you click on it, it will take you to the SNP blog and you can download it from there.



No comments: