Saturday, May 1, 2010

Choo-Choo

Well, it's that time again. The Stuff to Scrap blog train, Because I Said So, is leaving the station. I think the title is appropriate for Mother's Days. I know my mom said that to me, and I said it to my daughter, and now she says it to her daughters!

Here is my part. Hope you like it, just click on the preview to download.

And here is the rest of the train!

Scrapalicious Cereal
Christin's Creations
Becky (SAHM Scrapper)
Scraps N Pieces - Lori
Shel Belle Scraps
Digital Scrap Fun
The Scrapping Sisters
Digi-designs by Nicole
B2N2 Scraps
Saphira's Scrapdesign
Grandmas Templates
Megan Poulton Designs
Luna Rosa's Scraps
Tricia's Treasures <------ You are here
Melissa's Scraps and More
The Scrappy Kat
Pretty Pixel Designs
Ányi + a digitális scrapbooking
Just For Fun
Adriana's Cafe
Where The Heart Is
Mommy Me Time Scrapper
Scrappin' Serenity
Jensen Motley Crew Designs
Let Me Scrapbook!
Sheri's Scraps
Manda's Scrappin' Creations
Milly Dee
Flower Scraps
A Fish Design

7 comments:

Cori said...

Great kit, Tricia!! Can't wait to play with your kit. :-)

txgwen said...

Many thanks for sharing your lovely kit with us!

Sarah (Debbie) said...

many thnaks for sharing

love to you and angel blessings xxx

Anonymous said...

Lovely minikit, very sweet, thankyou:) Luna Rosa.

Nic said...

Thanks for sharing.

Lynna said...

Thank you for your lovely part to this fantastic BT!

Lynna said...

Thank you for your lovely part to this fantastic BT!