Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Midnight in the Garden and Splish Splash

There are two new kits in the Stuff to Scrap store. One is by Growing Pains Scrapped called Midnight in the Garden. It's a beautiful kit. I love all the colors. There are butterflies, fountains, swirls, lamp post, metal hinges and gems. Here is the preview, it's link to her store and it's even on sale. So go check it out.
Here is the layout I did with the kit. I used a sketch by Becky Rico from my Sketchapooloza 6 Class on Feeling Scrappy and pictures that were taken by Lovelace Photography. I really love the way it turned out.


The new kit called Splish Splash is by SAHM Scrapper. It's perfect for bath time pictures. It has great paper, all kinds of bath products. I like the pink and blues and greens together. Here is a preview and if you click on it, you will go to her store. It's also on sale!


And here is my layout. It's not bath time pictures, but the kit worked great for my pool pictures. I also used a sketch from Sketchapoolza 6 class by Jayne Jones.

No comments: