Monday, May 24, 2010

Two New Kits

Well, there are two new kits out today at Stuff to Scrap. I really like them both. The first one is by Growing Pains Scrapped called Ahhh's, Ouchies and Boo-boo's. I love the color on this kit. They are bright and fun, with cute elements. Here is a preview, it's linked to her store. And it's 30% of this week!

Here is my layout using this kit. I couldn't find the picture I was looking for, so I decided to go into a different direction.


Here is a quickpage for this kit. Hope you like it. It's linked!


Also SAHM Scrapper has a kit out called Handcarts and Covered Wagons. It's great for a western theme, whether you are visiting a western state, or just have pictures of your kids as cowboy/cowgirls! I really like this kit! Here is a preview it's linked to her store. She is also holding a speed scrap on Monday at noon eastern time and the participation prize is an add on to this kit!


Here is the layout I did for this kit. It was from the Gaylord in Dallas a few years ago.

Come back on Wednesday for the Quickpage.

1 comment:

Lynna said...

Very cute QP and I love your layout...what a great idea! Thanks so much for sharing!