Sunday, May 9, 2010

Tractor Trouble and Grace

There are two new kits in the Stuff to Scrap store today and I love them both. The first one is by SAHM Scrapper. It's called Tractor Trouble. It's a cute kit for scrapping farm pictures, boys with their toys, and even everyday pictures. Here is a preview, click on it to go to her store.


Here is a page I did using this kit. It's of the girls during lunch while we were at the zoo. I used a template by Connie Prince for this layout.


And here is a quickpage of my page. Click on it to download. Hope you enjoy it! And keep going, there's more!

This second kit is by Growing Pains Scrapped and is called Grace. I love the browns and pinks in this kit. I like all the flowers, the ribbons and bows, and the stitching. The papers are just perfect too! Here is a preview, if you click on it you will go to her store.


Here is the layout I did using this kit. It's based on a sketch by Lee Currie.


And I made it into a quickpage for you. Just click on the preview to download. Hope you enjoy it.

2 comments:

Lynna said...

GREAT QPs! Thanks so much for sharing! :-)

Mary said...

Thank you! These are great!