Friday, May 28, 2010

Daydreams and Wishes

Scraps of Ellay has some great kits out. I just picked up three of them this month (I'm loving the sales at STS this month!) I did a couple of layout with her kit Daydreams and Wishes. The colors of this kit are so cute. She has faeries, birds, clouds, and lot of flowers. Here is a preview, if you click on it you will go to her store.

Here are a couple of layouts I did with the kit. I did this one for a speed scrap at STS. I haven't ever done a layout with a definition on it, but I think I will be using it more in the future. She had had enough of my taking her picture and was trying to get out of my line of site.

This is one I did for week one of the contest, This Scrapper's Got Talent. We had to do a layout of ourselves and use the words I am. I don't have many pictures of myself, but I was able to complete it anyway.

No comments: