Sunday, August 9, 2009

Challenges!

I have been killing two birds with one stone lately. I'm using my Sketchapalooza class to do some challenges on Stuff to Scrap (STS). Works out well. Here are some that I have done.

This is my sister's family. I am going to use this for the title page of their section of my album. It was also for a color challenge on STS. The colors were orange, blue and green. I used all but the green.

Sketch by Jayne Jones - Digital Kit called Fyre and Iyce by Dream Big Designs

This is my sister's middle son, Brodie. He is so funny and all boy. This was for a Use it or Lose it challenge on STS. They give you a mini sample kit and you have to use all the pieces in the kit. I had finished all my sketches from the class, so I went over to Feeling Scrappy's blog site and looked for sketches there. I found a good one!

Sketch by Stacey Curry - Digital Kit called In My Little Boys Pocket by Mad Genius Designs

This last one is of a friend of mine. This was during a National Meeting with out company and they gave us a fun evening one night. Here she is being a true cowgirl!

Sketch by Jayne Jones - Digital Kit called Sexy Vampiro by TotallyD Designs

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Great job on these layouts Tricia! :)