Saturday, August 8, 2009

End of class is upon me!

I really hate to see the see in the end of the Sketchapalooza class, but they say all good things must come to an end! I still have a few more sketches to do, but having to wait for the pictures I want to use.

Anyway, while I wait for pictures, I will share what I have done.

This is of my sister two oldest boys cutting up the tree that fell in Mom & Dad's yard earlier this year.
Sketch by Stacey Lokovic. The Digital Kit called Happy as a Lark by Scraps by Andrea.

Here is one I did of my two granddaughters. I bought them matching dresses and thought they looked so cute.Sketch by Stacey Curry, and theDigital Kit is called Dandelion Dream by Dream Big Design (the red is one I recolored)

This last one is a Speed Scrap challenge that I did on Stuff to Scrap. This was the first one I have ever done and it was fun. I hope to do more in the future. The give you instructions every 10 minutes for an hour, and everyone comes up with their own layout. It reminded me of the Mystery Challenge we used to do on ScrapShare. Anyway, here is my version. It's my hubby and the granddaughters.MommyScraps's Backyard kit was used for the paper; Scrappin' Kim's Country Road kit used for flowers and brads; the mask/cut photos was made by Mara Wegner.

No comments: