Sunday, August 16, 2009

Page Map Challenge and another

In the page map blog, Becky Fleck is holding a challenge. I don't usually see these in time to get in on them, but this one I did. It ends tonight, but I was able to begin this layout earlier this week. I had to wait until today to get the picture off my parent's computer. This is actually the second layout I did, the first one wasn't quite what I was looking for. I'm still tweeting that one.

Anyway, here is the layout I came up with us. Of course the picture is of Jesse during a 4th of July picnic at Mom & Dad's house. She was eating BBQ ribs for the first time and decided that she loves them! (My mom makes the best homemade BBQ sauce!)

Credits: Sketch by Becky Fleck, Digital Kit by Laurie's Scrap called Summer Garden. (The word Fun and the dots around the circles are mine, and I recolored the stitching around the picture.)

I also did this layout yesterday. It uses the Allstate slogan, You're in Good Hands. It was for the Motto/Slogan challenge at Stuff to Scrap. The pictures are of my parents with half of their grandchildren/great grandchildren. I'm going to finish it off as a 2 page spread with the other half of the kids.

Credits: Digital Kit by CW Picket & Co called Afternoon Hush.

No comments: