Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm on a roll, hope it last a while.

Well, I got off early today thinking I had a lot to do in order to be ready for church tonight. What I needed to accomplish was done quickly, so I decided I would do some scrapbooking while I was waiting. Here is what I did.


The sketch is by Stacey Lokovic. The digital kit I used is called Sundance and is on sale now at Stuff to Scrap for $2.00. Here is the preview of the kit. I love it, there is so much it can be used for. It's by Every Everafter Moment Design.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Thank you for blogging about it! :D I am so happy you love the kit! There is another kit coming soon that is really colorful and cute. It is a charity collab with some other STS designers that will be released September 1st! I love it and can't wait for the release so everyone can see it! :D